Need for funds can arise in business for building capital assets (purchase of machinery, renovation of business premises) or for working capital needs (purchase of raw materials or for enlarged sales receivables in growing businesses).
Whether you need a loan for building capital assets or for working capital or a combination, we would be happy to be of service.
FOR MICRO BUSINESSES
If you are a micro business your funding requirement can be met by a range of our products:
INDUSTRIES: We Serve
- Manufacturing: We provide loans to all types of manufacturing businesses. Some of which are Cloth, Bags, Footwear, Brassware, Building Hardware, Leather Products, Handicraft, Block Printing, Gota Work, Auto Parts, Powerloom/ Handloom Products, Rugs and Carpets, Handicraft, Wooden Work, Steel Work.
- Trading: We provide loans to all types of trading businesses, Like some of which are Garments, Stationery, Kirana, Petty Shop, General Store, Utensils, Furniture, Marbles, Auto Parts, Agricultural Produce.
- Services: We provide loans to all types of service industries. Some of which are Dhaba/ Eatery/ Restaurants, Sweet Shop, Tailor, Boutique, Dry Cleaners, Hair Saloon, Beauty Parlour.
- Livestock: We provide loans to buy Cattle (Indigenous/ Cross Breed Cow, Buffalo).
- Applicant must be a Micro or a Small Enterprise owner with annual business turnover between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 100 lakh ( i.e. Rs 1 million and Rs 10 million).
- Years in Business – Minimum three years in the same line of business and operating for three years in the same city.
- Financial Documents – If you do not have a formal Income Tax Return or Profit & Loss Accounts – do not worry, our Loan Advisors are trained to work with a variety of documentation alternatives.
- Have a running Banking Account. We will arrange to directly debit your bank account for the repayment instalments through Automated Clearing House process.
FOR INSTITUTIONS AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Business Institutions, small businesses and supply chain participants have needs larger than micro enterprises. We offer two broad products to cover your requirements.
EMERGENCY CREDIT LINE SCHEME – ECLGS
We are pleased to inform that Aye Finance Private Limited has registered with National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company Limited(“NCGTC”) as its Member Lending Institution under ‘Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (hereinafter referred as the ‘Scheme’) announced by the Government of India on May 23,2020. Under this Scheme 100% guarantee coverage is provided by Govt. of India for additional term loans taken by the borrowers for upto 20% of their entire outstanding credit up to Rs. 50 Crores as on February 29,2020, subject to the account being less than or equal to 60 days past due as on that date.
Basic Features of the Scheme are as follows:
|Eligiblity||· Overall Outstanding loans shall not exceed 50 Crores as on 29th Feb,2020.
· Annual Turnover of the Borrower shall not exceed 250 Crores.
· Total Outstanding Amount would comprise of the on-balance sheet exposure. Off-balance sheet and non-fund-based exposures will be excluded.
· The Days past due should be less than 60 days as on 29th Feb,2020.
· Loans provided to Individuals/ Business Enterprises / MSMEs constituted as Proprietorship, Partnership, registered company, trusts and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) shall be eligible under the Scheme.
· For loans having co-applicant, only those existing loans where entity is the primary co-applicant are covered under the Scheme for additional emergency funding
· Business Enterprises / MSME borrower accounts which had NPA or SMA-2 status as on 29.2.2020 shall not be eligible under the Scheme.
· Business Enterprises / MSME borrower must be GST registered in all cases where such registration is mandatory.
· The Scheme is valid for existing customers on the books of the MLIs
· Business Enterprises / MSME borrower must be GST registered in all cases where such registration is mandatory. This condition will not apply to Business Enterprises / MSMEs that are not required to obtain GST registration.
|Credit Loan||ECLG funding would be up to 20% of the borrower’s total outstanding credit up to Rs. 50 crores, excluding off-balance sheet and non-fund-based exposures, as on 29th February, 2020, subject to the borrower meeting all the eligibility criteria. The maximum loan amount under this scheme is Rs. 10 cr.
|Maximum Interest Rate Chargeable
|The interest rate on ECLG funding shall not exceed 14% per annum.
|Tenure and Repayment
|· The overall tenor of loans provided under ECLG shall be four years from the date of disbursement.
· Moratorium period of one year on the principal amount shall be provided to borrowers for the ECLG funding during which interest shall be payable.
· The principal shall be repaid in 36 installments after the moratorium period is over.
|Validity of Scheme||The scheme is valid till 31.10.2020 or till an amount of Rs 3,00,000 crore is sanctioned under the GECL Scheme by all banks/NBFCs (as notified by NCGTC), whichever is earlier.
|Processing Fee/ Prepayment payment penalty
|Detailed operational Guidelines||For additional details on the Scheme, please visit https://www.eclgs.com/|